Wat Phra Dhammakaya
World Peace through Inner Peace
Building a true temple, cultivating true monks and teaching people to be truly virtuous.
Wat Phra Dhammakaya or the Dhammakaya Temple was established on 20th February 1970 by the Most Venerable Phrathepyanmahamuni (Luang Por Dhammajayo), Master Nun Chand Khonnokyoong and their disciples.
After the temple was established, more and more people come to learn Dhamma and practice meditation, Thus, it was necessary to acquire and develop additional plots of land and to extend the infrastructure to support the congregation. The temple's development was made possible by kind donation from the laypeople. Every structure of Wat Phra Dhammakaya was designed to be simple, clean, durable, and easy to maintain while minimizing the costs of construction, and for the primary goal of promoting peace and harmony in the world.
Wat Phra Dhammakaya World Peace through Inner Peace
1. Wat Phra Dhammakaya 09.37
2. Great Master Phramongkolthepmuni (Sodh Candasaro), the rediscoverer of the Dhammakaya Meditation Technique 22.24
3. Master Nun Chand Khonnokyoong, the founder of Wat Phra Dhammakaya 17.13
4. Magha Puja Day 04.18
5. Earth Day 02.29
6. Visakha Puja Day 03.19
7. Kathina Ceremony 05.59
8. International Dhammadayada Ordination Orogram 03.23
9. Dhammachai Dhutanga 04.14
10. Mass Ordination Program of 100,000 Monks 03.23
11. Upasika Kaew (Female Buddhist Lay Devotee) 04.00
12. V-Star unity Day: Assembly of Virtuous Youth 04.00
Wat Phra Dhammakaya ประวัติวัดพระธรรมกาย ภาษาอังกฤษ
- รหัสสินค้า: DVD
- มีสินค้า: ในสต็อค